The CGMasters show you 10 things to know when trying out the new EEVEE.
EEVEE, Blender’s new viewport technology that supports realtime rendering of graphics. It’s early days but the results so far have been amazing and it looks as if this will only improve with time!
Environment Artists at TTFusion, Aidy Burrows has put together an extensive article about the Environment Engine. She covers everything you need to know before starting work on it- like what Eevee stands for and some tips for using its features such as transparency or viewport rendering improvements introduced in recent versions of Blender!
The Eevee viewport for Blender is now available! It’s a lot of fun to use and has many features, but there are some things you should know before using it.
- What EEVEE stands for ?
- All about reflection probes
- Post processing options such as bent normal AO, DOF & Volumetrics
- Why your normal maps may not be looking right and what to do about it
- How to enable transparency
- Quick Tips : Procedural Texturing
- How to disable the world background in the viewport
- Even Cycles Tips! – Convexity with Pointiness & Lamps that project textures.
- How to keep up to date with the latest developments
- And as always a sense of completion for reading all the way this far down the bulletpoint list. Bulletpoint list reading level up!