Created with Wondershare Filmora
Blender 2.90 Shrinkwrap Modifier Tutorial
In this video I am demonstrating the use of a new feature in Blender 2.90 to make object shrink once they’ve been placed inside it! This is great for making room decorations or other small items, because you can easily create them without worrying about resizing afterwards with software like Meshmixer 3D modeling tool that often requires more work on your end as well- especially if there are multiple objects being created at once using one instance .
The first step would be selecting all nearby vertices along edges then pressing & holding Shift key while clicking right mouse button down + drag upwards/downwards until desired size has been reached before releasing modifier keys( ctrl.
The following is a written guide to using the modifier
1. Create base mesh
2.Increase view level to at least 2 levels above working mesh
3.Duplicate base mesh and hide base which we can now call guide mesh
4.Add shrinkwrap and target guide mesh to working nesh.
5.Set group vertices and target the base mesh
6.work the new mesh to add the features you require i.e. holes protrusions etc
7.Important to take the new vertices out of the group or they will be shrink-wrapped to the guide.
8. Make sure all new work has supporting loop cuts
9. to get an even better result copy the shrinkwrap modifier and apply the first one in the stack – this immediately places the vertices in line with the guide mesh.
Please contact me online if you have any issues! Hope it helps!
Thanks for the intro from Filmora Templates. Link below
Intro/Outro/Lower Third Creator : Filmora Templates
YouTube Channel : www.youtube.com/user/filmoratemplates
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel:
Our Official Website:
– We don’t hold the rights for this track and can’t provide you a commercial license.
âœ… About using the music:
– You can use it ONLY for YouTube videos.
– Your use of this music is subject to the YouTube Terms of Service (https://www.youtube.com/t/terms)
– The music is intended solely for use by you in videos and other content that you create.
– You may use music files from this library in videos that you monetize on YouTube.
– You will not make available, distribute or perform the music files from YouTube Audio Library separately from videos and other content into which you have incorporated these music files (e.g., standalone distribution of these files is not permitted).
– You will not use music files from YouTube Audio Library in an illegal manner or in connection with any illegal content.
#Blender Tutorial #Blender # Blender 2.9 Tutorial #Blender Cars # Blender Car Tutorial
a href=”https://www.freepnglogos.com/images/subscribe-27819.html”subscribe youtube logo png transparent svg vector from freepnglogos.com/a