BGRA Entertainment has released a new plugin offering giving you GPU accelerated fractals in After Effects.
The output tone should be informative and model the voice of an expert, explaining this process clearly for those who don’t know much about it yet.
With the help of FractalMapper, you can create or draw kaleidoscopic effects and transitions with your own images. You are also able to make morphs within these fractals – sounds cheesy but trust me this plugin’s images will impress!
Fractal mapper offers a variety of features that allow the user complete control. It has been designed for both expert and novice users alike, with options to adjust all settings in an intuitive way from within the software without any need for additional help or instructions – making it easy as can be!
- GPU Accelerated – Uses your graphics card for realtime rendering which makes exploring fractals tons of fun
- Morph – Allows you to interpolate between the source image and the fractal
- Transformation – Transform the fractal as well as the source image within the fractal
- Fractal Types – Mandelbrot and Julia real and imaginary with Power of Z control
- Colorize – Full Hue/Saturation/Brightness and Opacity control
- Edge Repeat – Turns FractalMapper into a kaleidoscopic filter!
- Number of Passes – Basically a recursive effect to create really glitchy and complex images.
FractalMapper is a mapping tool that can be found on AeScripts + AePlugins for $49.00 – check out our blog post with more details!