Xenon Drop 3 has a new motion blur feature in HDR Light Studio, and the results are spectacular.
Lightmap announced the immediate availability of HDR Light Studio – Xenon Drop 3 that adds a new feature to enable motion blur HDRI lighting. It’s great for rendering moving cars and other things with blurs, as you just have click on any direction in order set how long they are!
With Motion Blur in HDR Light Studio, you can:
- Easily add linear motion blur to HDRI maps
- Add motion blur to an edited HDRI map
- Design a static lighting design and add motion blur to the whole design
- Add moving objects to a static HDRI map
- Add motion blur to some regions of the map using masking/alpha
Xenon Drop 3 also adds a new interface for HDR Light Studio, providing an even more responsive experience when using the product.