Allegorithmic is excited to announce the release of a new version of their popular material and texturing software, Substance Designer. The update adds support for Photoshop PSD files in addition to OBJ formats already supported on previous releases!
A new feature in Substance Designer allows you to create PSD networks from substance graphs directly. That means any node of the graph can be added as a layer, and then exported with all its properties intact so artists are able edit them more artistically on photoshop!
What are you waiting for? Make your next design with the help of Substance Designer, which has a comprehensive PSD export so designers can create their work more easily.
The new version of Substance Designer comes with 50 physically based materials for you to use.
The recent update has introduced a whole lot more options in Physically Based modelers, which means that designers will be able to create worlds easier than ever before! from http://Gametextures.com.
Substance Designer 4.4 Features
- [Graph] Export outputs as PSD
- 50 textures from Game Textures (25 for the release, and 25 will be added before July 11th)
- [Bakers] Upgrade the Embree library to v2.0
- [Bakers] Colors from high-poly mesh ID and polygroup ID
- [Preferences] Store Preferences into xml file instead of ini/registry
- [Explorer] Allow publishing of locked files
- [Library] Make the authorURL clickable
- [3D View] New rounded cube primitive
- [Library] Tooltip in the library: show only the name and/or description
- [Graph] Make node Connector name enabled by default
- [Preferences] Add Chec
What are you waiting for? Check out the new features of Substance Designer 4.4 here!